Admissions for Infants through Kindergarten
Students are admitted based on the school receiving all necessary admission documents and on space availability.
- 8 Weeks – 11 Months: Must be at least 8 weeks old
- One Year Old: One year before September 30th
- Two Year Old: Two years before September 30th
- Three Year Old: Three years before September 30th
- Pre-Kindergarten: Four years before September 30th
- Kindergarten: Five years before September 30th
- Completed and signed enrollment application
- Current picture of the applicant
- Applicable fees
- Prior school records and assessment if applicable
- Copy of birth certificate
First, submit an inquiry form (one per child). This form provides us with some basic information about your family and gets the admissions process started.
Next, schedule a private and personalized tour of our campus. Visiting our school allows us to become better acquainted with your family and gives you an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of our programs.
Once you have decided that Kehoe-France Southshore is a great fit for your family, our Admissions office will send you a link to fill out our online application. Complete and submit the form along with copies of any additional required documents. A registration fee is due upon submission of an enrollment application. Should your child not be accepted, the registration fee will be refunded.
Your child will be officially enrolled at Kehoe-France Southshore once you have received a written notification from our admissions team. The notification will include next steps and a set additional forms to be completed prior to the child’s first day on campus.
Contacting KF Southshore Admissions
The most efficient way to contact our office and to schedule a time to speak is by emailing us directly. For general inquiries or questions, please email email@example.com and a member of our team will respond to you.
720 Elise Avenue
Metairie, LA 70003